Cervical Cancer Awareness 2023: Cervical cancer is a significant public health concern among women. Cervical cancer can be preventable and treatable disease. It is important to spread the awareness about the Cervical cancer in society to promote knowledge for early detection and prevention. Following are the some of the awareness question with answer and explanation related with the Cervical cancer. Hope you will like it.
1. Any women can develop a gynaecological cancer. All women are at risk.
2. If you are at high risk for ovarian cancer, there are certain genetic tests to predict your chances of having that cancer.
3. All gynaecological cancers have same symptoms.
4. After menopause it is normal to have slight spotting occasionally.
5. There are things which a women can do to diagnose these cancers early.
6. Cervical cancer vaccine or HPV vaccine is against which type of cancer? https://gynaetalks.com/hpv-vaccines/
a. Cancer cervix
b. Head and neck cancer
c. Anal cancer
d. All of the above
Key points to consider for cervical cancer awareness in women.
- Understand Cervical cancer
- Early Detection Saves Lives
- HPV Vaccination
- Raising Awarness
- Access to Healthcare
- Emotional Support
- Global impact
- Personal Responsibility
Also read: WHAT IS CERVICAL CANCER IN WOMEN ?
Also read: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HPV VACCINES